Video Rei, Liz & NMIXX Sullyoon - Baddie (Dance Challenge - Easy Ver.) (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I had no idea they stream music shows on youtube :passcodea:
Yes, All of them I believe... but after they cut the show in to segments and thats the performances you see. They don't keep the entire show up. I don't think any of them do. On Vikki you can watch Music Bank, The Show, and Inkigayo but not live because they have to be subtitled. You also have to pay for premium.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,757
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
Yes, All of them I believe... but after they cut the show in to segments and thats the performances you see. They don't keep the entire show up. I don't think any of them do. On Vikki you can watch Music Bank, The Show, and Inkigayo but not live because they have to be subtitled. You also have to pay for premium.
:passcodea: lets if I catch it one day too, but probably I would lose interest after 5 seconds if its not subtitled :soob:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread