Video Rei, Miyu Umeda & Haruka Sakuraba - - ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ โ™ก โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹… เฑจเงŽ โ€งโ‚Š (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,279
Reactions Received
99,135
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,529
Ship
Wreck
No just IVE. I've seen Twice many times so I have some idea of their height and size regardless of what the numbers online says.

I think I need to see IVE so I can like "put a face to the height" :pepechill:
I'm pretty sure even after seeing IVE, you will still make wild claims... we had discussed it so many times and as height is relative we have a very good idea how tall they are.

for whatever reason you just don't want to accept reality on this matter and always revert back to your original standpoint after a few days:headhurt:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,014
Reactions Received
44,756
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,300
I'm pretty sure even after seeing IVE, you will still make wild claims... we had discussed it so many times and as height is relative we have a very good idea how tall they are.

for whatever reason you just don't want to accept reality on this matter and always revert back to your original standpoint after a few days:headhurt:
They just look so cute and tiny :shycat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread