- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,114
- Reactions Received
- 98,899
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,684
- Ship
- Wreck
Can they make two Gaeuls too so I can have one?magic!![]()
the duck is greedyCan they make two Gaeuls too so I can have one?![]()
No if I was greedy I just take the only one.the duck is greedy
you are literally thinking of cloning someone so you can have "access" to that someoneNo if I was greedy I just take the only one.![]()
It's the lesser of the 2 evil. If I took the only Gaeul and IVE have to disband, that be even worseyou are literally thinking of cloning someone so you can have "access" to that someone
you know in the other thread when you were talking about dark things - cloning someone to have access to them is some black mirror shit lol
6 going down to 5 seems to be a thing in kpop!!! lolIt's the lesser of the 2 evil. If I took the only Gaeul and IVE have to disband, that be even worse![]()
I wouldn't risk it6 going down to 5 seems to be a thing in kpop!!! lol
(with all due respect to IVE and Gaeul - I'm pretty sure they'll survive...)
Can they make two Gaeuls too so I can have one?![]()