- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,640
- Reactions Received
- 59,569
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 495,712
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
I had no idea what a wreckening I would cause with this threadThe pouty-face is my newfound weakness.
![]()
yeah, what else should it be??don't try to pin this on mechocolate is chocolate
![]()
awwI watched it twice...where's the duck?![]()
Well it ain't in the photos eitherawwit's sad you missed it
there is no duck, it's also not in the video if you mean that
she did some rapid fire pookies in the last GIF, I was sure you would have noticed it, but it seems like it means nothing to you anymoreWell it ain't in the photos either![]()
I noticed itshe did some rapid fire pookies in the last GIF, I was sure you would have noticed it, but it seems like it means nothing to you anymore![]()
I noticed it
It's just not a duck. You got my hopes up, I thought Rei got jealous of Gaeul and was trying to win me over![]()
I see, im honor to have such a thing dedicated to me, its super cuteit was a ducky surprise... a surprise for the ducky
Came in like a wrecking ball.I had no idea what a wreckening I would cause with this thread![]()