Video Rei's Hongdae Gift Recommendation! All cute things are Rei's 🎀ㅣLet's Follow REI EP.1 (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
zoom in zoom out. Best line <3

such a cutie!
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,145
Reactions Received
98,958
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,031
Ship
Wreck
:pepecry1:I'm the worst fan in the world, but finally I managed to watch it!!

Soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

Nice introduction too: "I'm Rei, best female idol" :oliviakek: And @DarthPandaScare says I have an ego :pepechill:

Cute she made some friends and met them again right away:lisalaugh: Sofunny when she tried to make them sing KITSCH KITSCH KITSCH and her reaction when they did not really know it, instant mad :headhurt:

But now we know when this was filmed, after KITSCH was out already, so they could probably not film much more of follow Rei as is this is also when she left :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
:pepecry1:I'm the worst fan in the world, but finally I managed to watch it!!

Soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:

Nice introduction too: "I'm Rei, best female idol" :oliviakek: And @DarthPandaScare says I have an ego :pepechill:

Cute she made some friends and met them again right away:lisalaugh: Sofunny when she tried to make them sing KITSCH KITSCH KITSCH and her reaction when they did not really know it, instant mad :headhurt:

But now we know when this was filmed, after KITSCH was out already, so they could probably not film much more of follow Rei as is this is also when she left :sanapray:
Wow, your just now watching that?! You are a terrible fan... :dubuthink:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread