Religion & self-discovery (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was born into a catholic family but my parents pulled us out at a young age lol. Honestly I don think find any religions god is the right one. Most people want a sense of belonging & religions grant you that, or they subconsciously fear there is no after life. I believe there is a god, we just don't know anything about him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I would just like to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread. Readings your views on religion has really given me many perspectives to consider, and I am happy some of you are so content with the way you live your life. I plan on updating as my semester continues and I learn more religions as well as make my visit to 4 religious sites/temples. Thank you again!
:llama_lovely:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread