[Remake 5/?] Your favorite/most used text emoticons/smileys (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Originally posted Dec 5 2017

I think i have moved of using more smilies here, but i still use text based emoticons a lot too. And i'm bit surprised I didn't apparently use "xd" back then since I use it all the time now even more than ^^; which is bit of trademark of mine I think xd

--

I have noticed that I have bunch of emoticons that I use all the time to express myself. They are pretty much my favorites and the ones that I use most:

1. :3
2. ^^;
3. :F
4. :d
5. D:

So do you have bunch of emoticons that you use all the time and maybe see them as part of your style of writing and how you express yourself?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Originally posted Dec 5 2017

I think i have moved of using more smilies here, but i still use text based emoticons a lot too. And i'm bit surprised I didn't apparently use "xd" back then since I use it all the time now even more than ^^; which is bit of trademark of mine I think xd

--

I have noticed that I have bunch of emoticons that I use all the time to express myself. They are pretty much my favorites and the ones that I use most:

1. :3
2. ^^;
3. :F
4. :d
5. D:

So do you have bunch of emoticons that you use all the time and maybe see them as part of your style of writing and how you express yourself?
Since having all the new emoticons on this site, i have not used text based emoticons, i usually use xD, =) or =( T_T etc but i don't see the need to now.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Since having all the new emoticons on this site, i have not used text based emoticons, i usually use xD, =) or =( T_T etc but i don't see the need to now.
Those are pretty classic :d

Yep all new smilies really help expressing and adding emotions that can be bit hard with just text based smilies, also funnier, but somehow i still end up using text based ones a lot, they just flow with writing ^^
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Those are pretty classic :d

Yep all new smilies really help expressing and adding emotions that can be bit hard with just text based smilies, also funnier, but somehow i still end up using text based ones a lot, they just flow with writing ^^
I will help @notthatmarko in uploading the new emoticons that won in the emoji overhaul event soon.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I use the actual emojis but text based:
1. :)
2. :(
3. -.-
4. O_O / o_O
5. *_*

The happy face is definitely #1 but the rest aren't in any particular order.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm ginger and my favourite colour is orange so I tend to use the orange heart a lot lol 🧡
That's very cute and bit of trademark too, sth that mostly just u use :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread