Originally posted April 8 2018
--
concerts you have been to?
I was just thinking Block B's concert I saw couple years ago. It was amazing and lot of stuff happened that I tried to even memorize, but nope, it's all lost now. Can't even remember what songs they performed. I just remember that P.O twerked and U-kwon sang Ievan Polkka, but otherwise, it's pretty much just question mark.
It's really bummer when u try to remember the good time you had and you just remember the awful mcdonalds banana-strawberry smoothie you had after the gig.
Thank god for youtube though.
Am I only one this happens to?
--
concerts you have been to?
I was just thinking Block B's concert I saw couple years ago. It was amazing and lot of stuff happened that I tried to even memorize, but nope, it's all lost now. Can't even remember what songs they performed. I just remember that P.O twerked and U-kwon sang Ievan Polkka, but otherwise, it's pretty much just question mark.
It's really bummer when u try to remember the good time you had and you just remember the awful mcdonalds banana-strawberry smoothie you had after the gig.
Thank god for youtube though.
Am I only one this happens to?