not even the models actually look like the models
proof below..
proof below..
look at them demonic eyes 
ikr? tricking her fans into thinking all this...... but I exposed her
true heheikr? tricking her fans into thinking all this...... but I exposed her![]()
My 8 year old nephew told me and my mum that he wanted a cat the other day and we basically threatened to disown him if he ever got one lol
we're dog people in my family!
My mum was like, "you can get one if you want but you won't ever be allowed to come to my house again"
very well then. I shall take the boy and provide him a catMy mum was like, "you can get one if you want but you won't ever be allowed to come to my house again"
Too late. He's already moved on, he wants a baby elephant now! LOLvery well then. I shall take the boy and provide him a cat
![]()
:P
well damnToo late. He's already moved on, he wants a baby elephant now! LOL