Renjun mistreatment (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Nct dreams manager took renjun s umbrella to give to jeno then leaves him the rain without a car
This is unacceptable behaviour and she should be punished or fired for being so unprofessional
I feel bad for renjun as he looks soo lost and he also could have gotten sick
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you look at abuse and NCT in general this is nothing new. Obviously SM doesn't give sheet. Given what they pulled with SJ despite the wrath of Elf I highly doubt NCT fans have enough power to make things right. I don't sound negative nancy here but it's just a more current problem among an ongoing issue.

Seems like Big Hit is the only company only concerned about getting rid of shitty managers
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That doesn't even make me mad as a fan,it makes me mad as a fellow human being.

Cancel that staff ASAP
Exactly she should have shown common decency nobody should be treated like that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SM for you.

Even after all these years I think it's to hard for SM to grasp that good relationships between idols and managers make cute moments fans eat up
Sm need to have a word with staff or get better ones
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think only Shinee had better managers.
Amber was also really close with her manager before he got out with NCT (he’s the manager to see in her Salt and Vinegar chips vidéo I believe)
NCTzens actually got along quite well with the old managers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread