Appreciation Reo got some more English bops for you (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I like it I just don't think the medals fit very well
Oh well I agree there. But I didn't want to take out SNSD and GF badges and I love Eunwoo's badge too much so the only movable badge is Jaehyun's. Meh Imma leave it like that :dab::dab::dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh well I agree there. But I didn't want to take out SNSD and GF badges and I love Eunwoo's badge too much so the only movable badge is Jaehyun's. Meh Imma leave it like that :dab::dab::dab:
You're aware of it and you're still rocking it :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread