Reoccurring Dreams (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Do you have any reoccurring dreams that you know of? Did you have any in the
past that have went away?



I have one dream that happens maybe once or twice every two months and it is the
reason that I am terrified of snakes and specifically Pythons more than death itself.
So when I was younger I lived with my biological father in his parents house, they had
a pretty decent sized house which had a first floor house and a 2nd floor smaller house;
almost like an apartment? And their yard was pretty huge. Well, due to experiencing and
witnessing the abuse my mother endured in that house and the feelings I held toward
even walking into it and being near somewhere that was so traumatizing I guess it started
getting in my dreams as some of my hidden fears.

So snakes in dreams have many representations and meanings but it's kind of clear what
it means in the dreams I have. Pretty much, in my dream I am standing in my grandmothers
yard and the entire lawn is covered in snakes. There is no spot of grass, it's just thousands
of snakes curling and slithering on top of each other and I have to step through these snakes
to get to the porch but before I do I always either a.) wake myself up or something new started
happening a year ago. I'm stepping through the snakes and all the sudden I step somewhere and
a giant python looks at me from the ground and the last picture I have before it wakes me up
due to shock is the Pythons jaw wide open jumping at my face.

I have no idea what this dream means, but it has made me terrified of snakes ... and I did describe
to my mother one day what the snake looked like that jumped at my face and it was a Python.
​
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
my one most reoccurring dream was my most memorable too lol
the first time i had it i lost my depth perception for about half an hour at least
then it haunted me for like 10 years fr
whenever i started seeing it i would jerk up out of bed and stop trying to go to sleep
the dream itself it hard to describe
it was like a tiny world
totally black but with white stick figurelike people
and their world started getting torn up
i remember like a bike bell ringing so loudly
it was like a world made out of what you see when you close your eyes almost
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my one most reoccurring dream was my most memorable too lol
the first time i had it i lost my depth perception for about half an hour at least
then it haunted me for like 10 years fr
whenever i started seeing it i would jerk up out of bed and stop trying to go to sleep
the dream itself it hard to describe
it was like a tiny world
totally black but with white stick figurelike people
and their world started getting torn up
i remember like a bike bell ringing so loudly
it was like a world made out of what you see when you close your eyes almost
That sounds a bit creepy.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah I had this dream since I was like 10 or 11, I think.
Basically, I'm a fairy at Alfea and I'm trying to earn my enchnatix. I finally earn it by sacrificing myself to save my dog.
Yess these are Yoda's dreams :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So mine isn’t the same exact dream over and over again, but ever since I was 7 after watching the horror movie The Ring I’ve always had these nightmares about the creepy girl in the movie. Like she has grown up with me pretty much, that’s how often I’ve had these nightmares with her constantly terrifying me. There was one that I remember really vividly I had this nightmare about her having me in this empty room and she comes into the room and just stood there staring at me and went on to say “I know what scares you most, I’ve been with you for so long.” Ugh, that was probably one of the worst nightmares I had of her. And usually when I’m dreaming I can always make myself wake up, but whenever I’m dreaming about her I can only wake up when she wants me to so it’s like she’s constantly in control.
I thought as a way to get rid of the nightmares I could rewatch the movie when I was around 15 because I was older, I knew she wasn’t real and I knew everything that would happen in the movie. Unfortunately that didn’t make the nightmares stop, it has made them not happen as often but I still have them off and on.

I hate horror movies because of this lol :llama_panic:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I had lot as kid, they were rather scary dreams too, but now I rarely dream about anything (that I remember) and no reoccurring ones.

One of earliest reoccurring one for me was that I was small child ( well I was at time), I was in this fantasy like place and there was big sale, going on, lot of people just going from stalls to stalls somewhere in forest where trees were giant. And I was with my mom in that dream, but always got lost and it ended with me frantically trying to search her.

Then one simple one with lot of variations, but same basic theme would be trying to climb stairs at some place, the issue being that stairs would be missing some steps, they might not have rails and might be quite high up, usually the dream ending on me falling or almost falling, never getting where I was trying to. Not that I ever knew where I was trying to get to.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
So mine isn’t the same exact dream over and over again, but ever since I was 7 after watching the horror movie The Ring I’ve always had these nightmares about the creepy girl in the movie. Like she has grown up with me pretty much, that’s how often I’ve had these nightmares with her constantly terrifying me. There was one that I remember really vividly I had this nightmare about her having me in this empty room and she comes into the room and just stood there staring at me and went on to say “I know what scares you most, I’ve been with you for so long.” Ugh, that was probably one of the worst nightmares I had of her. And usually when I’m dreaming I can always make myself wake up, but whenever I’m dreaming about her I can only wake up when she wants me to so it’s like she’s constantly in control.
I thought as a way to get rid of the nightmares I could rewatch the movie when I was around 15 because I was older, I knew she wasn’t real and I knew everything that would happen in the movie. Unfortunately that didn’t make the nightmares stop, it has made them not happen as often but I still have them off and on.

I hate horror movies because of this lol :llama_panic:
This would terrify me. I'm not too into horror movies like that.

For example, I am afraid of dolls too ... after seeing Annabelle I wanted to cry because of the dreams I had.
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,247
Reactions Received
4,110
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,611
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I had one when I was young around maybe age 6-7. I had this dream of a dark entity that was locked in our bathroom and it kept knocking the bathroom door till my mother would open it, then it would slowly and straight come towards me. At first I was next to my dad on the couch watching TV and it grabbed my leg and dragged me into the bathroom and it would vanish. The second time I had that dream I was aware of it and I hid myself behind the couch but again it found me straight away, 3rd time I hid underneath the stairs, 4th time I hid next to a closet. All 4 times it just found me and dragged me away into the dark bathroom. I only recall dreaming it 4 times. I also now in my nightmares am aware I am dreaming and can make myself wake up. I guess I kinda had that ability when I was younger too since I was aware in my dream what would happen.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
when I was a kid, I always had the same nightmare. I was in a dark messy room with too many things and small windows and....... a clown family... they were all overweight and creepy too, chasing me in circles around the table until I get tired and they catch me, then it would begin again.. it was awful :pandabeg:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
when I was a kid, I always had the same nightmare. I was in a dark messy room with too many things and small windows and....... a clown family... they were all overweight and creepy too, chasing me in circles around the table until I get tired and they catch me, then it would begin again.. it was awful :pandabeg:
Fuck that o-O I'd never sleep.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This would terrify me. I'm not too into horror movies like that.

For example, I am afraid of dolls too ... after seeing Annabelle I wanted to cry because of the dreams I had.
:pepecry1:My aunt used to collect a bunch of scary looking porcelain dolls when I was younger. It made me terrified of dolls ever since so when Annabelle had came out I made it a point to never watch it.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
:pepecry1:My aunt used to collect a bunch of scary looking porcelain dolls when I was younger. It made me terrified of dolls ever since so when Annabelle had came out I made it a point to never watch it.
Oh my god, yeah no my mom finally threw away her porcelain doll a few weeks ago thank god x.x
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As kid I used to have a couple, both good and bad. The most prominent ones being:

When I was a kid I used to be really scared by the Snow Queen. I read that story when I was younger and she just terrified me by how cunning and evil she was, so I had dreams about her pretty often.

I for some reason dreamt a lot about being kidnapped by a nanny. She took me and one of my younger brothers into the middle of a dessert and locked us inside a cage. Then she rode away with her motorcycle and left us there to die.

A good dream I used to have was me living in the jungle swinging on vines and living my life. I also for some reason wore a cowboy hat (I used to be obsssed with them for some reason).

I had a dream where I was a spy. I was being chased by a bunch of random guys and had to hide under a car. They were chasing me because I had the key to a chocolate factory.

Those are the ones I remember, lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread