Reo's Favorite Songs | 1st Half Of February (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Each year I've been on KS so far I've done some kind of lists, be that my Top 100s lists or my Top 10s of Month lists.
To keep the tradition I'm gonna do two threads each month, one at half the month, the other at the end of the month.
Just giving some recommendations of songs that were released that you might've missed or just general appreciation for them.


The first half of February felt really empty, I barely have any songs for this one, but I hope you'll still check these few out.

GEMINI - Know Me
GEMINI debuted about 3 months ago with a different song, he released music before that under a different name which I can't quite remember right now but I think @brekker knows. Anyway the 3 songs he has released so far under GEMINI are so nice. Know Me as the newest addition continues the chill genre he has done so far and he's really good at it.



GAHO - Home
Gaho literally does not disappoint with anything he releases. This is such a nice song with a great message. His voice just makes everything a thousand times better, he's truly phenomenal.



CIX - Cinema & Young
CIX has been releasing so many bops. Cinema is one of my fave titles by them, probably my most favorite thus far too and Young is just as great.




D1CE - You're My Destiny
This was a really pleasant release. The feeling is more so of a ballad but it's much more upbeat and electronic than your usual ballad


@Boy Group @Girl Group
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Really like the Gaho song!
:pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love the list
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread