- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Each year I've been on KS so far I've done some kind of lists, be that my Top 100s lists or my Top 10s of Month lists.
To keep the tradition I'm gonna do two threads each month, one at half the month, the other at the end of the month.
Just giving some recommendations of songs that were released that you might've missed or just general appreciation for them.
ATEEZ - Take Me Home
I think this might actually be my favorite song out of their whole discography. Just the whole saxophone section is just so big brain.
iKON - Why Why Why
I like this side of them so much more, it just fits their vocals really well.
BDC - Chemical
I'm in love with this drop! But it's not the only thing, I really enjoy all of their vocals.
YongYong - baby i hate me now ft. DAVII
YongYong vocals are just chef's kiss and the part where DAVII comes in just flows so well together.
@Boy Group @Girl Group
To keep the tradition I'm gonna do two threads each month, one at half the month, the other at the end of the month.
Just giving some recommendations of songs that were released that you might've missed or just general appreciation for them.
ATEEZ - Take Me Home
I think this might actually be my favorite song out of their whole discography. Just the whole saxophone section is just so big brain.
iKON - Why Why Why
I like this side of them so much more, it just fits their vocals really well.
BDC - Chemical
I'm in love with this drop! But it's not the only thing, I really enjoy all of their vocals.
YongYong - baby i hate me now ft. DAVII
YongYong vocals are just chef's kiss and the part where DAVII comes in just flows so well together.
@Boy Group @Girl Group