Reo's Favorite Songs | 2nd Half of February (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Each year I've been on KS so far I've done some kind of lists, be that my Top 100s lists or my Top 10s of Month lists.
To keep the tradition I'm gonna do two threads each month, one at half the month, the other at the end of the month.
Just giving some recommendations of songs that were released that you might've missed or just general appreciation for them.

Chungha - Fyling On Faith
I think this song is by far the best on this album. The guitar is just such a great touch, how minimalistic the verses are and then for the chorus they take out the big drums as well.

Kang Daniel - Paranoia
This is definitely my favorite song from him overall. The rockier pre-chorus is just chefs kiss and while I kinda wish the chorus had a bigger, more grand drop, the "soft" chorus fits extremely well as well.

SHINee - CØDE

I love how mystery-like it sounds, the chorus has some happy/bright synths but the whole song is rather darker in tone, which is a really great contrast.

ONF - Beautiful Beautiful & The Realist
The title track is just unapologetic happy, which there aren't too many songs like that these days. The Realist has a much more darker, 80s synth vibe. I'd even go as far to say it's the best BG release of the year so far.


EDEN ft. HLB - DIVE
These 2 have collabed before and it's just as great as the last one. EDEN has such a variety of sounds at his disposal, each song is so different from another.

Wonho ft Kiiara - Ain't About You
This is a combnation I never thought I would see but man it works perfectly. Their voices together are a match made in heaven.


@Boy Group @Girl Group
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love the Chungha song!
:nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nice list king
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Well that Chung Ha b-side is a lot better than Bicycle for sure
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Paranoia is soty if you ask me... literal masterpiece

SHINee b-side is also better than the title

I didn't like the Onf title as much as expected... idk, it was weird for me

I havent listened to some of these songs but I liked all of em in some way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread