Welcome to my official 'Bidding Wars'
I thought it might be fun to try something else instead of the usual one on one trading and came up with this quick idea
and I wanna see how it is gonna go with the users on this site!
(Please read through this whole post before thinking of posting already)
I currently own
2 IU Rare Cards.
Those being
#2 and
#5
As some of you might know, I've previously accepted 2 common cards for 1 rare.
Now the purpose of this thread and the concept is to see if anyone is willing to outbid another user.
I initially wanted to put them in a pack, so you wouldn't be able to bid for only one of them but I decided to have you guys bid for them separately.
Please try to use the following form in a post so I have a clearer overview
Bidding for
IU #2
with x Common Cards
(Group(s) + Member(s) Name)
or
Bidding for
IU #5
with x Common Cards
(Group(s) + Member(s) Name)
Have a look at the
Cards I own, so if you win the Bidding Wars, we can trade accordingly.
The starting bid will be 2 Common Cards, anything below that won't be accepted!
I know that at least 2 users are interested in the rares, those being
@OnlyCalB and
@karina.
However I just wanna tag some other users who have completed the IU set, who might still think about collecting her Rare set.
@Xeulgi @heartstopper @Yachii @lexus @Daeddy @blueberries
Of course others who don't own IU cards can bid as well, for the opportunity to own 2 more rare cards for future trades.
This thread is only an information thread for now since I plan to start this at
Midnight KST today!
So, if you bet before that I'll try to have the Moderators delete your posts.
I'll try to tag you an hour or 30 minutes before Midnight KST, so you would be able to prepare yourself.
I doubt however that it will go on for too long, since I doubt anyone will go above 4-6 common cards for 1 rare
unless...
Please make sure that the common cards u bid aren't already in trades with other people, that they still have to accept!
I plan to have it go max 30 minutes, if no one beats a bid from another user before that, the IU Rare will go to that user.