- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Inspired by @Yili's thread
kpopsource.com
1) Golden Child - LET ME
You don't get this cutesy concept from Golden Child anymore,
but it definitely has some oompf to it as well with the electronic guitar and heavy drums & claps in the background.
2) WEKI MEKI - Picky Picky
I started to get into Weki Meki more after this title track,
The styling seems rather innocent but the song has a completely different feel to it.
The verses are rather minimalistic with no big melody but the chorus is picking up a nice speed to keep you excited.
3) (G)I-DLE - Senorita
This rng tho, this song made me more interested in (G)I-DLE as well,
The song feels pretty jazzy with it's instrumental which is supported with the male "Senorita" and brass instrument.
Yuqi's iconic "youfufu" will forever be stuck in my head too and Soyeon has one of my fave (G)I-DLE raps in this even if it's rather short.
Tagging people from Yili's thread cuz why not

@Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @yellowcoat @OnlyCalB @Flocon
Yili's Song Shuffle 1 (I shuffled my kpop songs and picked the first three to recommend) - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
So I picked the first three kpop songs that came up on random shuffle to recommend! 1. A really interesting song with amazing vocals and a fun instrumental, I love her voice! If you like Rebye by AKMU you'll probably like this song! 2. A forgotten dance track title by Pentagon, it's so...
kpopsource.com
1) Golden Child - LET ME
You don't get this cutesy concept from Golden Child anymore,
but it definitely has some oompf to it as well with the electronic guitar and heavy drums & claps in the background.
2) WEKI MEKI - Picky Picky
I started to get into Weki Meki more after this title track,
The styling seems rather innocent but the song has a completely different feel to it.
The verses are rather minimalistic with no big melody but the chorus is picking up a nice speed to keep you excited.
3) (G)I-DLE - Senorita
The song feels pretty jazzy with it's instrumental which is supported with the male "Senorita" and brass instrument.
Yuqi's iconic "youfufu" will forever be stuck in my head too and Soyeon has one of my fave (G)I-DLE raps in this even if it's rather short.
Tagging people from Yili's thread cuz why not
@Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @yellowcoat @OnlyCalB @Flocon