Reo's Song Shuffle 6 (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Yili @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @OnlyCalB @Flocon @brekker @Mangoey @RainbowDevil @Ineul_Ze

1) DAY6 - Sweet Chaos
DAY6 are on a roll for these lol.
Sweet Chaos combines their really rare aggressive rock sound with something playful that you can find in titles like "Dance Dance",
which I think is a really great combination.



2) Stray Kids - Awaken
I'm definitely deleting this off my playlist after re-listening to this LOL, I don't like it at all.
Seungmin's pre-chorus is pretty nice but the rest is the kind of noise I don't enjoy too much,



3) Pentagon - Lose Yourself
Don't remember this at all too, but I gotta say it's a bop.
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The Day6 song is nice.

But Pentagon really do have some bops! I like them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Where it is :lisalaugh:
weird that u didnt get the tag q.,q
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
weird that u didnt get the tag q.,q
I must have not received it :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
YOU ARE BLESSING US WITH WONDERFUL CHOICES, THANK YOU ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread