Reo's Song Shuffle (Western Version) 6 (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@Yili @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @OnlyCalB @Yukibana @brekker @Mangoey @RainbowDevil @OnlyCalB

1) OTR ft. Kai Straw - Close
The singers voice was really weird at first but it started to really grow on me and have been loving this song ever since!



2) Bridgit Mendler - Snap My Fingers
Bridgit deserved so much more attention for her music! I don't even know if she even does music anymore these days but her past songs are really great.



3) FKA twigs - holy terrain
I love FKA twigs so much! I wasn't a fan of her early music at all but her latest album was so amazing. holy terrain is probably the most mainstream song of the album but it's still so good.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
First song is so chill!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
thank you for tagging!
I think I have heard the first song ♥
so chill, it is one of those songs to come at you while you are working and I´m definitely saving this for later today. it´s awesome ♥
the second one is really great too!
the third one is not for me, tbh. I don´t like her voice, it is a bit too high pitched at some places. but cool

thanks you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread