Reo's | Top 10 of December (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You might ask yourself "It's only the 21st, why is Reo making this thread already" or you don't, that's up to you 🤷‍♂️.

However since there are 0 releases that I'm looking forward (and know I won't like) I'll release my December list already.
However if I do end up liking any of the songs still to be released this month I'll publicly apologize on twitter @'ing the artist
and include them in my list for January 2021 as a honorable mention.

Also I barely have enough songs added for December to make a Top 10 list for each category so you'll only be getting one,
that's why the 's' from the Top 10(s) in my title is missing as well if you hadn't noticed.
:wimwim:


Top 10 Songs of December (Titles + B-Sides)
10. Taeyeon - Wildfire



09. ONEWE - Eraser



08. Kim Sung Kyu - Fade



07. Taeyeon - What Do I Call You



06. ONEWE - TRAUMA (Aquarium)



05. Kim Sungkyu - Climax



04. VANNER - LACHATA



03. Kim Sungkyu - I'm Cold



02. ONEWE - A book in memory



01. EDEN ft. LEEZ - Paranoid
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's up to 30 tags per post for non-staff.
:lisalaugh:

Unless that changed recently to 10 and I missed the memo?
:jisoosmh:
ooh did they change it to 30? Maybe I'm just mixing up the numbers but I thought I remembered someone saying it's not working over 10
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
ooh did they change it to 30? Maybe I'm just mixing up the numbers but I thought I remembered someone saying it's not working over 10
It's been 30 for as long as I can remember.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayyy such a nice list adu
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread