Reo's | Top 10s of April (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Despite whats happening in the world right now, there were a lot of quality releases this month and I'm glad we didn't have to wait for them due to pushbacks and what not.
The month isn't over and iirc NCT Dream are gonna release their new song tomorrow, but the I didn't really like the teasers so I doubt it would top any of the songs in the top 10 for BG songs, if it ends up good I'll put it in a special mention for next month.


Top 10 BG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
10. ONEWE (ft. Hwasa) - Q



09. GOT7 - Not By The Moon



08. MCND - Spring



07. IMFACT - Lie



06. GOT7 - Trust My Love



05. H&D - Make me a different person



04. IMFACT - I'm Fine



03. A.C.E's Donghun, Jun and Chan - First Love

Not a fan of ballads as most of you know, but their vocals and the emotions behind it really make it stand out in the vast ocean of ballads sounding exactly as boring as this one.


02. GOT7 - Love You Better

This is such a good song, Yugyeom, JB, Youngjae and Jinyoung vocals are just so amazing this album and especially in this song, haven't enjoyed their vocals like this in a long time.


01. H&D - toward tomorrow

I know this song was a pre-release but I consider it officially released with their debut album SOULMATE, and I just can't get enough of it, Hangyuls vocal melody is just phenomenal (his vocals overall are amazing), literally just fell in love with this song.

Top 10 GG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
10. APINK - Love Is Blind



09. APRIL - Oops I'm Sorry



08. OH MY GIRL - Krystal



07. APRIL - 1,2,3,4



06. APINK - Be Myself



05. (G)-IDLE - Maybe



04. OH MY GIRL - Dolphin



03. (G)-IDLE - Oh My God

Was #1 until the other 2 songs came along. Minnie especially slayed this comeback really hard.

02. OH MY GIRL - Nonstop

Instant Love. Haven't liked a OMG title for a long time, perfect transition into summer and really catchy.

01.APRIL - LALALILALA

Bop and a half. Worth the wait, the melody and chorus are so catchy, couldn't get the song out of my head for a few days.

Male Soloist Song (Special Mention)
So there weren't really any male soloist songs that I've put on my playlist, there was only one at the beginning of the month which i really liked

Female Soloist Songs (Special Mention)
Same with the male soloist section, however these 2 songs were released last month and I totally slept on them




+
Alexa's Kitty Run, one of the b-sides from her album released on April Fools



Boy Group:
@sweetener @Reo @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MrsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @chvnle @MinSquishy @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @kinnie

Girl Group:
@sweetener @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @OnCloudJess @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuro @baekk @BritishLuvie @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerimiese @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato @Natsuka_Ojousama @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere @glitterpill @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @umpheri @TicTokTickita @kinnie @Angel​
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Also BIG SHOUTOUT to YongYong, I didn't include her anywhere cuz I didn't know if she's a soloist, or if thats like her actual band, she released some solo Japanese songs so idk where to put her but ig Female Soloists would fit the mark the best.

Overall #1 of the month as well :sanapray:
 
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
my gg stan heart :sj_weary: (g)i-dle, oh my girl and april POPPED OFF this month and i was FED, such queens
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
as expected much taste from the taste king

I especcially love the female list and am surprised how high some were for you ( good surprised)
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
The BG part, agree like 90%

I wasn't really into anything GG besides IDLE and Oh My Girl's new title was pretty good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread