Reo's | Top 10s of June (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
While I haven't listened much to K-Pop this month, I think this might've been one of the strongest, if not the strongest month of releases from this year.
Especially the last few days were crazy in quality so it's gonna be hard to choose only 10.
But I'll try to only put up 2 songs max from a group.

Top 10 BG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
10. Golden Child - ONE(Lucid Dream)



09. SEVENTEEN - Left & Right



08. AB6IX - SURREAL



07. Stray Kids - Haven



06. AB6IX - RED UP



05. SEVENTEEN - Fearless



04. Stray Kids - Phobia



03. N.Flying - E-YO



02. A.C.E - Stand by you



01. VICTON - Mayday

Top 10 GG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
10. NATURE - DIVE



09. Weki Meki - OOPSY



08. WJSN - Tra-la



07. TWICE - OXYGEN



06. IZ*ONE - Secret Story of the Swan



05. 3YE - Stay With Me




04. TWICE - SHADOW



03. WJSN - HOLA




02. 3YE - On Air



01. NATURE - Girls

Top 8 Soloist Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
08. SUNMI - pporappippam




07. Ha Sungwoon - Puzzle




06. Hwa Sa - LMM



05. WOODZ - Accident




04.
Maddox - Sleep




03.
Hwa Sa - WHY




02. WOODZ - Lift Up




01. Ha Sungwoon - Lie


I tried hard to stay within the "only 2 songs from one" rule, which is why the Soloist category only has 8.
But honestly, the last 2 weeks were some of the best, overall, K-Pop releases since I joined K-Pop.
:sakUwu:​


Boy Group:
@vogue @Reo @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @Darth_Felflame @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneJunhui @Queen @leesooman @stinksplinter @jungshook @Alexa @InTooManyFandoms @yoda_tato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @chvnle @MinSquishy @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @kinnie

Girl Group:
@vogue @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @OnCloudJess @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @Darth_Kuro @baekk @SeulPika @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @Darth_Lixo @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @leesooman @FANCY @Alexa @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @yoda_tato @Natsuka_Ojousama @Joy @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @Moon @mcflxrry @FingerStress @HopeOnTheStreet @JoanaIsHere @glitterpill @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @umpheri @TicTok_Togruta @kinnie @Angel @xdreamsandflames
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
lol that's fine, i know you're more into JPop which is why it's not a big surprise to me that you still enjoyed more jpop songs :sakUwu:
:taesquish: I guess it would not be fine if I post a bop here :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
oh you can, but werent you one of the people who do their own lists or did i mix u up with someone else :susPepe:
I like sharing bops after all :taesquish:

here you go
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
nature really killed it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
So many bops I haven't even listend to. Woodz album is gonna be fire I can already feel it since I listened to the medley. Gotta go through each song on your list tho cause I've listened to only just a few.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
So many bops I haven't even listend to. Woodz album is gonna be fire I can already feel it since I listened to the medley. Gotta go through each song on your list tho cause I've listened to only just a few.
woodz album is so good
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread