- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
November was packed with so many debuts & comebacks but I was able to narrow it down to Top 10s.
Top 10 BG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
@Boy Group
Monsta X finally made it back on my list, I really enjoyed their newest album and I gotta say it's also one of the best from them in a long long time.
NCT really surprised me as well with their repackage tracks which I enjoyed much more than anything from Pt1.
ENHYPEN & GOT7 made it on the list as well because I really enjoyed their songs even if it's only been a few hours lol.
Top 2 were so amazing though. I think this was the first time I've given someone those 2 spots so easily (besides A.C.E).
Top 10 GG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
@Girl Group
I sadly didn't like too much from MAMAMOO's & GFRIEND's album to include more songs from them, but the 2 I did include were absolutely great.
Obviously added K/DA, since the album dropped earlier this month and was full of bangers.
Grew to like AESPA's Black Mamba quite a bit as well.
Top 10 Soloist Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
@K-RnB @K-Hiphop
This list has a lot of variety which I'm really happy about.
My top 2 are probably artists you guys have never heard of, so I hope you give them a listen.
I also added AKMU here cuz I didn't want to just give them another shoutout (like I always did with KARD), but actually rank them.
Top 10 BG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
@Boy Group
Monsta X finally made it back on my list, I really enjoyed their newest album and I gotta say it's also one of the best from them in a long long time.
NCT really surprised me as well with their repackage tracks which I enjoyed much more than anything from Pt1.
ENHYPEN & GOT7 made it on the list as well because I really enjoyed their songs even if it's only been a few hours lol.
Top 2 were so amazing though. I think this was the first time I've given someone those 2 spots so easily (besides A.C.E).
10. AB6IX - MIRROR
09. GOT7 - Breathe
08. GOT7 - Last Piece
07. ENHYPEN - Given-Taken
06. NCT U - Work It
05. Monsta X - Nobody Else
04. NCT U - Raise The Roof
03. Monsta X - Night View
02. CNBLUE - Then, Now and Forever
01. LUCY - Snooze
09. GOT7 - Breathe
08. GOT7 - Last Piece
07. ENHYPEN - Given-Taken
06. NCT U - Work It
05. Monsta X - Nobody Else
04. NCT U - Raise The Roof
03. Monsta X - Night View
02. CNBLUE - Then, Now and Forever
01. LUCY - Snooze
Top 10 GG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
@Girl Group
I sadly didn't like too much from MAMAMOO's & GFRIEND's album to include more songs from them, but the 2 I did include were absolutely great.
Obviously added K/DA, since the album dropped earlier this month and was full of bangers.
Grew to like AESPA's Black Mamba quite a bit as well.
10. SECRET NUMBER - Privacy
09. STAYC - So Bad
08. SECRET NUMBER - Got That Boom
07. Bling Bling - G.G.B
06. GFRIEND - MAGO
05. K/DA - I'll Show You
04. AESPA - Black Mamba
03. K/DA - Drum Go Drum
02. MAMAMOO - Travel
01. K/DA - Villain
09. STAYC - So Bad
08. SECRET NUMBER - Got That Boom
07. Bling Bling - G.G.B
06. GFRIEND - MAGO
05. K/DA - I'll Show You
04. AESPA - Black Mamba
03. K/DA - Drum Go Drum
02. MAMAMOO - Travel
01. K/DA - Villain
Top 10 Soloist Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
@K-RnB @K-Hiphop
This list has a lot of variety which I'm really happy about.
My top 2 are probably artists you guys have never heard of, so I hope you give them a listen.
I also added AKMU here cuz I didn't want to just give them another shoutout (like I always did with KARD), but actually rank them.
10. Ha Sungwoon - Forbidden Island
09. Jamie ft. Jay Park - Apollo 11
08. KAI - Amnesia
07. AKMU - Happening
06. KAI - Nothing On Me
05. Chungha ft. R3HAB - Dream of You
04. KAI - Mmmh
03. NIve ft. HEIZE - 2easy
02. Ha Hyunsang - 3108
01. GEMINI - Going
09. Jamie ft. Jay Park - Apollo 11
08. KAI - Amnesia
07. AKMU - Happening
06. KAI - Nothing On Me
05. Chungha ft. R3HAB - Dream of You
04. KAI - Mmmh
03. NIve ft. HEIZE - 2easy
02. Ha Hyunsang - 3108
01. GEMINI - Going