- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
October felt really long. Especially the last 2 weeks but there were some great releases that made it better.
I also included a link to Spotify in case some of the videos without MVs won't work.
Top 10 BG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
Man, I wish I would just change Top 10 to Top 20.
There were so many amazing album releases from these Boygroups and I wish you all could listen to them.
I beg you to listen to the albums these groups released this month.
I think all of them released their best albums yet, which is crazy that it was all in the same month.
@Boy Group
Top 10 GG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
This month had amazing GG releases.
I wouldn't have thought to like any of Twice's, Loona's and Blackpink's releases,
but here we are, where the three took over this months GG list!
@Girl Group
Top 10 Soloist Songs (Titles + B-Side)
Some songs I only found this month, but they may be released before October.
I don't think I would have a full Top 10 without those.
@K-Hiphop @K-RnB I think you guys would like a few of these.
I also included a link to Spotify in case some of the videos without MVs won't work.
Top 10 BG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
Man, I wish I would just change Top 10 to Top 20.
There were so many amazing album releases from these Boygroups and I wish you all could listen to them.
I beg you to listen to the albums these groups released this month.
I think all of them released their best albums yet, which is crazy that it was all in the same month.
@Boy Group
10. NCT Dream - Deja Vu (Spotify)
09. D-CRUNCH - Across The Universe (Spotify)
08. DKB - Work Hard (Spotify)
07. TXT - Ghosting (Spotify)
06. SEVENTEEN - HOME;RUN (Spotify)
05. VERIVERY - So Gravity (Spotify)
04. CIX - Move My Body (Spotify)
03. B1A4 - DIVING (Spotify)
02. PENTAGON - Daisy (Spotify)
01. VERIVERY - G.B.T.B (Spotify)
09. D-CRUNCH - Across The Universe (Spotify)
08. DKB - Work Hard (Spotify)
07. TXT - Ghosting (Spotify)
06. SEVENTEEN - HOME;RUN (Spotify)
05. VERIVERY - So Gravity (Spotify)
04. CIX - Move My Body (Spotify)
03. B1A4 - DIVING (Spotify)
02. PENTAGON - Daisy (Spotify)
01. VERIVERY - G.B.T.B (Spotify)
Top 10 GG Songs (Titles + B-Sides)
This month had amazing GG releases.
I wouldn't have thought to like any of Twice's, Loona's and Blackpink's releases,
but here we are, where the three took over this months GG list!
@Girl Group
10. LOONA - Why Not? (Spotify)
09. TWICE - Go Hard (Spotify)
08. BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls (Spotify)
07. LOONA - Hide & Seek (Spotify)
06. BLACKPINK - Love To Hate Me (Spotify)
05. TWICE - QUEEN (Spotify)
04. WEKI MEKI - COOL (Spotify)
03. BLACKPINK - You Never Know (Spotify)
02. LOONA - Voice (Spotify)
01. K/DA - MORE (Spotify)
09. TWICE - Go Hard (Spotify)
08. BLACKPINK - Lovesick Girls (Spotify)
07. LOONA - Hide & Seek (Spotify)
06. BLACKPINK - Love To Hate Me (Spotify)
05. TWICE - QUEEN (Spotify)
04. WEKI MEKI - COOL (Spotify)
03. BLACKPINK - You Never Know (Spotify)
02. LOONA - Voice (Spotify)
01. K/DA - MORE (Spotify)
Top 10 Soloist Songs (Titles + B-Side)
Some songs I only found this month, but they may be released before October.
I don't think I would have a full Top 10 without those.
@K-Hiphop @K-RnB I think you guys would like a few of these.
10. Han Yo Han ft. Ahn Bywong Woong - Day Off (Spotify)
09. YongYong ft. Tommy Strate - Slow Mo (Spotify)
08. Han Yo Han ft. Jhnovr - Bye Bye (Spotify)
07. Paul Blanco ft. Crush - Believe (Spotify)
06. YongYong - X (Spotify)
05. Han Yo Han ft. Changmo, Paul Blanco - All In (Spotify)
04. Paul Blanco - Mine (Spotify)
03. YongYong ft. Skinny Brown - Killing Me Softly (Spotify)
02. Lee Suhyun - Alien (Spotify)
01. AleXa - Revolution (Spotify)
09. YongYong ft. Tommy Strate - Slow Mo (Spotify)
08. Han Yo Han ft. Jhnovr - Bye Bye (Spotify)
07. Paul Blanco ft. Crush - Believe (Spotify)
06. YongYong - X (Spotify)
05. Han Yo Han ft. Changmo, Paul Blanco - All In (Spotify)
04. Paul Blanco - Mine (Spotify)
03. YongYong ft. Skinny Brown - Killing Me Softly (Spotify)
02. Lee Suhyun - Alien (Spotify)
01. AleXa - Revolution (Spotify)