came out and I failed and I’m stressed now :chickill: Peace out y’all, mysteric
M mysteric 23 November 2018 #1 came out and I failed and I’m stressed now Peace out y’all, mysteric Reactions: Cream, Sory, Koala and 4 others
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 November 2018 #2 No hard feelings, I have two D+'s and 3 C's Reactions: mysteric and Discipline
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 23 November 2018 #3 Reactions: Discipline
Discipline Together, Just be joyful tonight. . Joined 29 October 2018 Messages 1,467 Reactions Received 6,252 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Neckologist 23 November 2018 #4 Just make sure to study harder and your efforts will be paid off ^^ Reactions: mysteric, Sory and JoanaIsHere
Koala ✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯ . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 1,166 Reactions Received 7,659 Location Lunar,CaratLand Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @XuMinghao 23 November 2018 #5 We’ll miss you! Reactions: mysteric and JoanaIsHere