News Reporter who discovered Burning Sun scandal went missing + his house burnt down (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah Korean Twitter is absolutely shitting on international Kpop fans lol.
Can't blame them honestly. They've been trying to explain its more than seungri for a while but some folks kept on with the seungri defense squad stuff
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
his house was not burned down, apparently it was a misunderstanding. his page is set on private, it's still up but he changed his ID. and apparently none of the articles are even saying he went missing.

 
Last edited:

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like in every inch of this gigantic cluster, I'm reaching around in a pitch black room, eyes wide as melons, thinking I'm grabbing at a gun to shoot an intruder creeping up behind me, but when the lights come on it's a metal doorstop in the design of a banana and the intruder was actually my cat.
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
his house was not burned down, apparently it was a misunderstanding. his page is set on private, it's still up but he changed his ID. and apparently none of the articles are even saying he went missing.

@KwonSoonYoung maybe you should edit the op
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Heh, I have been just doubting and fact checking tons in the past weeks, but so much crazy stuff I doubted has come true, I guess that took bit of toll ^^; I'm glad if it's truly nothing, but at this point I guess anything could happen.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ig we just gotta have to wait for any official source
saw this just now as well
I'm glad that they seem to be coordinating this so that the celebrity scandals can't be used to cover up the bigger political scandals, this is probably the smartest way to go about this because after all of this Seungri bullshit no celebrity scandal is gonna distract anyone away from the big issue for a while.
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Apparently, he changed his username on IG. It is now @arkham_list and he has indeed set his IG on private.
damn the worry he gave ffs, everyone was shocked police can do this at this point, at least now we know wtf is going on
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
What in the world? That's so scary! I hope it's not actually what we think it is and that he's safe!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lighterxx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread