- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Name: peaches
Reason for request: completed daily quests
Reason for request: completed daily quests
I agree. You gonna get a OMG card if I get my hands on one
Next reroll for B.I, Gyuri and JihoI agree. You gonna get a OMG card if I get my hands on one
I agreeUser you will trade with: @Peachy_Tae
Card you will give away: Day 6 Young K, Dreamcatcher Sua
Card you will receive: -
thanks youUser you will trade with: @RainbowDevil
Card you will give away: IZONE Hyewon
Card you will receive: NCT Jisung
User you will trade with: @DaeNotFound
Card you will give away: NCT Jisung
Card you will receive: -------
Thanks Rainbow ^^
no uthanks youomg ur amazing ily
agreed and done!User you will trade with: @DaeNotFound
Card you will give away: NCT YangYang
Card you will receive: The Boyz Sunwoo
Thankk youu Unnie
Lol I thought so sorry😅 But Thankk youuagreed and done!calling me eonni makes me feel old lmaooo
Your choices are Got7 JB, Got7 JR, or Infinite L.Username: Xeulgi
Cards to give back: Akmu Chanhyuk, Boa 5, Hyuna 3
Batch to pick from: 3rd
Your choices are fromis_9 Gyuri, Taeyeon 1, or Infinite Woohyun.Ok last one
Username: Peachy_tae
Cards to give back: SuperM Mark, NCT Ten, Astro Moonbin
Batch to pick from: 3rd
Username: uwuwinter
Reason for Request: Completed daily quest
Thnx. Tired now, 🤩😍🥰😘😗😙😚will see wat card i get much later i think after i sleep/rest/wake up.
Username: Areum101
Reason: Completed daily quest
Name: peaches
Reason for request: completed daily quests
I agree. You gonna get a OMG card if I get my hands on one
Username: Tickita
Reason: Completed daily quest
User you will trade with: @Peachy_Tae
Card you will give away: Day 6 Young K, Dreamcatcher Sua
Card you will receive: -
I agree
THANKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUU![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
DoneUsername: @catqirljooe
Reason: Completed daily quest
I approve this trade!!!!User you will trade with: @Lovely_Cornchips
Card You will give away: T-ara Eunjung
Card You will receive: Astro Eunwoo
![]()
User you will trade with: @Lovely_Cornchips
Card You will give away: T-ara Eunjung
Card You will receive: Astro Eunwoo
![]()
Done 💙I approve this trade!!!!