thank youDone![]()
This was it I believethank youis there anything else with the roulette still or was this it?
![]()
doneUsername: Vikki
Reason: Completed daily quest
Noooooo i was going to put yuta instead of one of my gg cards, so unfair i demand a recount. How is this right? Redo the roulette?Ah shit I'm so sorry, I actually traded him before I entered him I think. Yili wanted three of my nct cards and I didn't really pay attention which ones they were and I thought yuta wasn't one of them because I had him for so long.
And then when I entered my cards into the roulette, I wasn't checking my card section :/ I had a doc written out of which cards I had available to trade. If it's easier, I can sub a card in, in place of yuta?
there's still this next weekend's roulette you can insert him, if we didnt do it this way it'd take another 2~ hours (if not longer) to change up every trade again, reverse every trade that cards team have already done, distribute new cards from the roulette and thats just too much workNoooooo i was going to put yuta instead of one of my gg cards, so unfair i demand a recount. How is this right? Redo the roulette?
It would take way too much effort for the cards team to redo it and it was my mistake so, I could trade you shuhua's vc for yuta if it makes you feel better.Noooooo i was going to put yuta instead of one of my gg cards, so unfair i demand a recount. How is this right? Redo the roulette?
Tats sweet of you. Lemme think about it.It would take way too much effort for the cards team to redo it and it was my mistake so, I could trade you shuhua's vc for yuta if it makes you feel better.
You said you wouldn't have entered one of your GG cards so why did you in the first place?Just take my yuta n return one of my gg cards. Next time pls check carefully since i dint even get winter's card, which is main reason i entered so many cards. If no mistakes i wouldnt harp on this.
If a mistake is made by roulette's executor's is there any ramifications? Maybe suspend the roulette until further notice?
Becos mangoey entered a disqualified yuta card, i would hv entered xiumin, yuta, n other bgs or ggs but xiumin n yuta was submitted by the time i got taeyong as daily card. So xiumin, yuta was out so i submitted least painful ggs. Lets continue in ur toulette thread or elsewhere ok?You said you wouldn't have entered one of your GG cards so why did you in the first place?
refusing the trade til i can get a card you want as we discussed
Your choices are The Boyz Jacob, The Boyz Q, or AOA MinaUsername: Yukibana
Cards to give back: NCT Kun, NCT Xiaojun, NCT Hendery
Batch to pick from: 3rd
Jacob I guessYour choices are The Boyz Jacob, The Boyz Q, or AOA Mina