Official Request Cards or Trades Here (253 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,102
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,667
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
U loveyooshasha
R daily threads or 2 threads + card challenge(2024.10.15)
D korea commons deck 2, korea rare deck 3

U loveyooshasha
R daily posts(2024.10.15)
D korea commons deck 2, korea rare deck 3

Korean common deck 2 I'm missing:
Korean Commons deck 2 i'm missing(batch 11 only, LOL)
ARTMS​
Jinsoul​
Haseul​
i hv Kim Lip​
Heejin​
I hv Choerry​
★​
BabyMonster​
Ruka​
Pharita​
Asa​
Ahyeon​
Rami​
Rora​
Chiquita​
★​
Badvillain​
I hv
Emma
​
i hv Chloe young​
Hu'e​
Ina​
I hv
Yunseo
​
Vin​
Kelly​
★​
BIBI​
BIBI 1​
BIBI 2​
BIBI 3​
BIBI 4​
I hv
BIBI 5
​
★​
Dino​
Dino 1​
Dino 2​
Dino 3​
Dino 4​
Dino 5​
★​
EVNNE​
Keita​
Park Hanbin​
I hv Lee Jeonghyeon​
Yoo Seongeon​
Ji Yunseo​
I hv Mun Junghyun​
I hv Park Jihoo​
★​
Gyubin​
Gyubin 1​
Gyubin 2​
Gyubin 3​
Gyubin 4​
Gyubin 5​
★​
Lapillus​
Chanty​
i hv Shana​
Yue​
Bessie​
Seowon​
Haeun​
★​
TWS​
I hv Shinyu​
Dohoon​
Youngjae​
Hanjin​
Jihoon​
Kyungmin​
★​
Young Posse​
I hv Sunhye​
Yeonjung​
Jiana​
Doeun​
Jieun​
★​
Korea rare deck 2s im missing(I hv all other rares in both rare deck 1 n rare deck 3:
note-all cards in this list are rares(whether stated or not, as I already hv all commons of cards stated below unless I miscounted/missed some)
2NE1 CL​
CLC Sunghee​
Fromis_9 Gyuri​
Loona Cheorry​
Seventeen Booseoksoon Hoshi​
2PM Chansung​
CLC Sorn​
Fromis_9 Jiwon​
NCT Dream Renjun​
Seventeen Booseoksoon Seungkwan​
ACE Chan​
CLC Yeeun​
Fromis_9 Jisun​
NCT Dream Jeno​
Shinee Key​
Aespa Winter​
CLC Eunbin​
GIdle Minnie​
NCT Dream Haechan​
Stray Kids Seungmin​
Ateez Seonghwa​
Exo Xiumin​
Got7 JB​
NCT Dream Jaemin​
The8 2​
Ateez Yunho​
Exo Luhan​
Got7 Bambam​
NCT Dream Mark​
Twice Nayeon​
Ateez Yeosang​
Exo Suho rare​
IU 2​
NCT Dream Chenle​
Twice Momo​
Ateez San​
Exo Baekhyun​
IU 4​
Nu'est JR​
Yuqi 3​
Ateez Jongho​
Exo Chen​
Jin 4​
Nu'est Baekho rare​
Yuqi 5​
Baekhyun 1​
Exo Chanyeol​
Joy 1​
Nu'est Ren rare​
--------------​
Baekhyun 2​
Exo Tao​
Joy 2​
Onew 1​
--------------​
Baekhyun 4​
Exo Sehun​
Joy 3​
Onew 3​
--------------​
--------------​
--------------​
Joy 5​
Onew 5​
--------------​
Thanks cards team 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
U loveyooshasha
R daily threads or 2 threads + card challenge(2024.10.15)
D korea commons deck 2, korea rare deck 3

U loveyooshasha
R daily posts(2024.10.15)
D korea commons deck 2, korea rare deck 3

Korean common deck 2 I'm missing:
Korean Commons deck 2 i'm missing(batch 11 only, LOL)
ARTMS​
Jinsoul​
Haseul​
i hv Kim Lip​
Heejin​
I hv Choerry​
★​
BabyMonster​
Ruka​
Pharita​
Asa​
Ahyeon​
Rami​
Rora​
Chiquita​
★​
Badvillain​
I hv
Emma
​
i hv Chloe young​
Hu'e​
Ina​
I hv
Yunseo
​
Vin​
Kelly​
★​
BIBI​
BIBI 1​
BIBI 2​
BIBI 3​
BIBI 4​
I hv
BIBI 5
​
★​
Dino​
Dino 1​
Dino 2​
Dino 3​
Dino 4​
Dino 5​
★​
EVNNE​
Keita​
Park Hanbin​
I hv Lee Jeonghyeon​
Yoo Seongeon​
Ji Yunseo​
I hv Mun Junghyun​
I hv Park Jihoo​
★​
Gyubin​
Gyubin 1​
Gyubin 2​
Gyubin 3​
Gyubin 4​
Gyubin 5​
★​
Lapillus​
Chanty​
i hv Shana​
Yue​
Bessie​
Seowon​
Haeun​
★​
TWS​
I hv Shinyu​
Dohoon​
Youngjae​
Hanjin​
Jihoon​
Kyungmin​
★​
Young Posse​
I hv Sunhye​
Yeonjung​
Jiana​
Doeun​
Jieun​
★​
Korea rare deck 2s im missing(I hv all other rares in both rare deck 1 n rare deck 3:
note-all cards in this list are rares(whether stated or not, as I already hv all commons of cards stated below unless I miscounted/missed some)
2NE1 CL​
CLC Sunghee​
Fromis_9 Gyuri​
Loona Cheorry​
Seventeen Booseoksoon Hoshi​
2PM Chansung​
CLC Sorn​
Fromis_9 Jiwon​
NCT Dream Renjun​
Seventeen Booseoksoon Seungkwan​
ACE Chan​
CLC Yeeun​
Fromis_9 Jisun​
NCT Dream Jeno​
Shinee Key​
Aespa Winter​
CLC Eunbin​
GIdle Minnie​
NCT Dream Haechan​
Stray Kids Seungmin​
Ateez Seonghwa​
Exo Xiumin​
Got7 JB​
NCT Dream Jaemin​
The8 2​
Ateez Yunho​
Exo Luhan​
Got7 Bambam​
NCT Dream Mark​
Twice Nayeon​
Ateez Yeosang​
Exo Suho rare​
IU 2​
NCT Dream Chenle​
Twice Momo​
Ateez San​
Exo Baekhyun​
IU 4​
Nu'est JR​
Yuqi 3​
Ateez Jongho​
Exo Chen​
Jin 4​
Nu'est Baekho rare​
Yuqi 5​
Baekhyun 1​
Exo Chanyeol​
Joy 1​
Nu'est Ren rare​
--------------​
Baekhyun 2​
Exo Tao​
Joy 2​
Onew 1​
--------------​
Baekhyun 4​
Exo Sehun​
Joy 3​
Onew 3​
--------------​
--------------​
--------------​
Joy 5​
Onew 5​
--------------​
Thanks cards team 😊
Done :)
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Trading with @Nina
Giving: Ive Wonyoung rare
Taking: Kai 3 rare

Thank you much!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily posts
Decks: korean deck 1, rare deck 2

Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily threads
Decks: korean deck 1, rare deck 2
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
XG Harvey pls :sanapray:
user: centen
reason: both dailies
deck: Korean 1, Rare 3
Trading with @Magician
Giving: TWS Youngjae
Taking: ><>

We shall meet again. :uwu:
I agree and thank you hehe
Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily posts
Decks: korean deck 1, rare deck 2

Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily threads
Decks: korean deck 1, rare deck 2
Done :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Username: passionfruit
Cards to give back: ioi yoojung, doyoung, sejeong
Type of reroll: common
Batch to pick from: 11
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina
Joined
9 October 2023
Messages
4,830
Reactions Received
4,081
Location
southeast asia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,594
Fandom
moa & stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Rare for common rerolls, you can only pick a deck.

The users who are picking batch 11 finished every other batch and it just informs us we can narrow down their pulls to just batch 11
:sanapray:
oki i’ll pick korean deck 2 then :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,375
Reactions Received
75,448
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,233
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Trading with @passionfruit
Giving: WJSN Exy Rare
Taking: Mamamoo Moonbyul + Yooa 3

thank you !!!!!
U: Moguri
R: 2xdailies
D: K1, R1
Username: passionfruit
Cards to give back: ioi yoojung, doyoung, sejeong
Type of reroll: common
Batch to pick from: 11
Your choices are Cha Eunwoo 1, Yves 1, Badvillain Yunseo

Username: anemoia
Cards to give back: hwasa 5 rare and im 1 rare
Type of reroll: rare for commons
Deck: batch 11

tysm <3
oki i’ll pick korean deck 2 then :)
Done :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and magali

magali

save our souls
.
Joined
18 March 2024
Messages
8,207
Reactions Received
9,882
Location
♰ eden
Website
f5veofficial.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
33,101
Fandom
(╥﹏╥) orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ౨ৎ her
Your choices are Cha Eunwoo 1, Yves 1, Badvillain Yunseo




Done :)
YVES HVES YVES YVE YVE SYV EYSVE YVES 1 PLEASE :letitfry: thank you! :pandalove:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread