Official Request Cards or Trades Here (206 Viewers)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
user you'l trade with: @moonlight
card you'l give away: miyeon rare
card you'll receive: yongguk #5

user you'll tradewith: @Myco
card you'll give away: yongguk #5
card you'll receive: ill figure it out when I'm not about to go to work lol
Agree
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
user you'l trade with: @moonlight
card you'l give away: miyeon rare
card you'll receive: yongguk #5

user you'll tradewith: @Myco
card you'll give away: yongguk #5
card you'll receive: ill figure it out when I'm not about to go to work lol
User you will trade with: @karina
Card you will give away: no more deby
Card you will receive: Kang Daniel 5

User you will trade with: @Juniverse
Card you will give away: Kang Daniel 5
Card you will receive: no more debt for me LOL
username: badcrookshanks
reason: daily quest
deck: korean
U: Yili
R: Quest
D: Korean
U: Tickita
R: Quest
D: Korean

Thanks
Username: Magician
Cards to give back: Dami Rare, Yiren Rare
Type: Rare Reroll
Deck: Korean
Done!
:pikahappy:

Congrats on completing Yongguk Reo!
:pandahappy:

Username: Juniverse
Cards to give back: Vixx N, 2NE1 Bom, Oneus Ravn
Batch to pick from: 5th
You've only had Bom since Monday. You can choose another card or post this request again in about 5 hours lol.
:sanapray::susPepe:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
username: OnlyCalB
reason: daily quest
deck: korean
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Done!
:pikahappy:

Congrats on completing Yongguk Reo!
:pandahappy:



You've only had Bom since Monday. You can choose another card or post this request again in about 5 hours lol.
:sanapray::susPepe:
thank you callllll <33

User you will trade with: @lexus
Card you will give away: Solji Rare
Card you will receive: NCT Jeno IZONE Nako

Requesting Reroll:
NCT Jeno VIXX Ravi IZONE Nako
Deck: 5
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
thank you callllll <33

User you will trade with: @lexus
Card you will give away: Solji Rare
Card you will receive: NCT Jeno IZONE Nako

Requesting Reroll:
NCT Jeno VIXX Ravi IZONE Nako
Deck: 5
I agree. If no one does your reroll by the time I get home then I’ll do it as soon as I get back :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree. If no one does your reroll by the time I get home then I’ll do it as soon as I get back :sanapray:
Maybe Cal will do it but if not then it's all good I'm finally going to get out of bed :sanapray: :pepeheart: :haylul:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and lexus

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread