- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I took mine awayWe are the best at coordination!
![]()
so damn close again to something that abe would wantDone!
![]()
Done!Username: moonlight
Reason: Completed daily quest
Deck: Korean
I'll take YuqiYour choices are Yuqi 3, Momoland Nancy, or CIX Seunghun.
agree! thank you!User you'll trade with: @brekker
Card you'll give: Wanna One Kuanlin
Card you'll receive: Chuseok October
AgreedUser you will trade with: @Tickita
Card you will give away: AleXa 5
Card you will receive: Chuseok October
Extremely agree♡♡User you will trade with: @moonlight
Card you will give away: Yuqi 3
Card you will receive: Cherry Bullet Chaerin
User you'll trade with: @brekker
Card you'll give: Wanna One Kuanlin
Card you'll receive: Chuseok October
agree! thank you!
Done!I'll take Yuqi
Agree! Thank you so muchUser you will trade with: @Juniverse
Card you will give away: SF9 Youngbin
Card you will receive: Chuseok January
and can I get the winter gif card please?![]()
User you will trade with: @Tickita
Card you will give away: AleXa 5
Card you will receive: Chuseok October
It was AleXa 4 I had btw, but you needed both 4 and 5 anyway so thankfully I didn't screw up.Agreed
User you will trade with: @moonlight
Card you will give away: Yuqi 3
Card you will receive: Cherry Bullet Chaerin
Extremely agree♡♡
Done!Username: Magician
Reason: Completed daily quest
Deck: Korean