Official Request Cards or Trades Here (159 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
A 5th batch BG. Myco is looking for The Rose as are a few others I believe.
:susPepe:
not bad I guess even if I won't collect them for now
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,041
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,018
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Username: KPawz
Reroll: IU 1 2 and 3
Batch: 5th
(Manifesting CIX)
Your options are;
Jessi 2, Agust D 2, N.Flying Seunghyub
I happen to hv Heize 2 which i think u dont hv-im interested in Seunghyub....
I'll agree to this, I wanna complete my set anyways.
KPawz, if ur still agreeable/interested in trading Seunghyub for my Heize 2- you shd choose Seunghyub n post a trade so i can agree.(otherwise i cant post it cos i think you hvnt picked Seunghyub yet). Just a gentle reminder, dont get mad at me pls. FYI only.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and KPawz

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Your options are;
Jessi 2, Agust D 2, N.Flying Seunghyub






I agree and done. Thank you!
:nekolove:

The order of the giving-receiving are switched but I worked it all out by myself.
:pandahappy: :lisalaugh:
I'll take Seunghyub
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Username: lexus
Reason for request: Completed Daily Tasks
Deck: Korean

Username: lexus
Cards to give back: Wanna One Minhyun, Miss A Fei, Miss A Jia
Type of Reroll: Common
Batch: 5th
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll take Seunghyub
Done!
:pikahappy:

Username: lexus
Reason for request: Completed Daily Tasks
Deck: Korean

Username: lexus
Cards to give back: Wanna One Minhyun, Miss A Fei, Miss A Jia
Type of Reroll: Common
Batch: 5th
Done your daily.
:pikahappy:

Your options are;
2PM Nickhun, Jay Park 2, Momoland JooE
 
  • Love
Reactions: KPawz and lexus

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread