- Joined
- 6 December 2021
- Messages
- 31,374
- Reactions Received
- 36,647
- Location
- Raven Guardian
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 161,094
- Fandom
- Blink/Monstiez
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Reflet
- Wreck
If not deck 1Yerichu
6/7 Korean 2 batch 2 not rare
Complete daily
You have to choose a rare for your weekly, it's not possible to get a commonYerichu
6/7 Korean 2 batch 2 not rare
Complete daily
Rare 3You have to choose a rare for your weekly, it's not possible to get a common![]()
so for your dailies you want kor deck 1 rare 3?Yerichu
6/7 Korean 2 batch 2 not rare
Complete daily
yes, so then Ill just do today's then TYso for your dailies you want kor deck 1 rare 3?
as for your weekly, is it possible you've only done 5 this week (including todays)? you haven't completed your quests for the first day of the week, that day you also only requested the free card
user you will trade with: @Yerichu
card you will give: skz felix
card you will receive: cravity jungmo
ty![]()
Username: HeartRider
Reason: both dailys
Deck: Korean general
agree, TY![]()
Username: OnlyCalB
Reason: Completed Both Daily Quests (2 threads + card challenge)
Deck: Korean General, Rare 3
Username: OnlyCalB
Reason: Completed Weekly Quest
Deck: Rare 3
Username: Tsukino
Reason : daily posts
Deck: Korean, Rare Deck 1
done <3Yerichu
6/7 Korean 2 batch 2 not rare
Complete daily
kor 1 rare 3
At this rate I am going to complete IOI really soon mdrdone <3
I'll just take Pixy LolaDone!
Your common options are;
Woo!ah Songyee, Huta 2, Pixy Lola
Your rare options are;
Oneus Seheo Rare, Weeekly Monday Rare, Weeekly Zoa Rare
Done!
Congrats on completing Joy Rare, Rand!
Done!
Congrats on completing Hi Suhyun, Exi!
your options are;
Suju Kyuhyun, Lightsum Huiyeon, Ten & Yangyang Ten
Done!
Congrats on completing Xdinary Heroes, HeartRider!
Done!
![]()
I like ZoaI'll just take Huta 2 from this since no one said anythingand Zoa from the Rares
Well if you can get me Hwasa 3s Rare so I can stop fishing for it I'd gladly trade herI like Zoa
![]()
okay, I try my best!!Well if you can get me Hwasa 3s Rare so I can stop fishing for it I'd gladly trade her![]()