- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Done 💙username: pinkmelodies
reason: daily threads + posts
deck: korean 2 rare 2
Done 💙username: pinkmelodies
reason: daily threads + posts
deck: korean 2 rare 2
I'll take jisoo, thanks!Your options are Minhyun 5, Taeyong 5, or Jisoo 3
I agree tyTrading with @MK3AMLuvsU
Giving: Day6 Wonpil Rare
Taking: Treasure Jungkyu + Victon Chan commons.
Bye Wonpil, have fun.
I agree! 😉trading with: @Yuzuru
card giving: alice sohee, t&yy ten, treasure jeongwoo, treasure junghwan commons
cards receiving: gfriend yuju and yerin rares
tysm <3
For yesterday -
Username: lexus
Reason for request: Dailies
Deck: Anime/VG 3, Rare General
Both dailies
Korean and rare 2
Username: Boyo
Reason for request: daily threads
Deck: Korean 2, Rare 1
Username: Boyo
Reason for request: daily posts
Deck: Korean 2, Rare 1
Username: Boyo
Type of request: Logo
Set: Seohyun common
kingdom
Both dailies
K1 r2
snsd2beg
Daily posts
K1, R1
Daily threads (2 + challenge)
K2, R2
username: chaebaekchoi
reason: dailies
deck: korean 1, rare 1
I'll take jisoo, thanks!![]()
There is no anime 3. There's only one anime deck. The users that are requesting anime 3 are requesting just from batch 3 because they already finished the whole deck prior to batch 3 release
trading with: @Yuzuru
card giving: alice sohee, t&yy ten, treasure jeongwoo, treasure junghwan commons
cards receiving: gfriend yuju and yerin rares
tysm <3
Trading with @MK3AMLuvsU
Giving: Day6 Wonpil Rare
Taking: Treasure Jungkyu + Victon Chan commons.
Bye Wonpil, have fun.
username: badcrookshanks
reason for request: daily posts
deck: korean 1, rare 2
could i request the kepler common set logo? tysm <3
I agree ty
I agree! 😉
Done :)Yuzuru
Daily threads
K1, R2
Yuzuru
Daily posts
K1, R2
Agree!!
It's alright !! I'll keep that in mindi'm sorry :( i didnt mean to