- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Agree
Agree
I agree, thank you!User to trade with: @OnlyCalB
Card to receive: Jonghyun Children’s Day
Card to give: Billlie Siyoon Holiday
agreed!!! requesting Onew rare logoTrading with @Willow
Giving: The Boyz Hwall Rare + Onew 1 + 4 Rares
Taking: NewJeans Minji
I’ll post the rest laterthank you !
User to trade with: @OnlyCalB
Card to receive: Jonghyun Children’s Day
Card to give: Billlie Siyoon Holiday
Username: Xeulgi
Reason: Free card
Decks: Korean deck 3; K-rare deck: 1
Username: Xeulgi
Reason: Completed both daily quests
Decks: Korean deck 3; K-rare deck: 1
Username: Xeulgi
Type of request: Logo
Set: the rose c
I agree!!
u: Alpha_And_Omega
r: Daily Posts
d: Anime
Yayyy!!!
U: silver_eunnie
R: Free Therapy
D: K 3
I agree
u: Alpha_And_Omega
r: Free Card Day?
d: Anime
U loveyooshasha
R dailythreads(2024.07.14)
Dkorea commons,korea rare deck 2
U loveyooshasha
R daily posts(2024.07.14)
Dkorea commons,korea rare deck 2
I think i shd hv all korean commons, srry I don't hv my updated list of missing rare deck 2s rn.
Thanks cards team
Agree
user: centen
reason: daily threads
decks: Korean 2, Rare 3
lily
daily post
Korean 2, rare 1
Yerichu
Korean rare 1
Daily posts and threads
Yerichu
Korean common 3
Free card
Username: Ahsoka
Reason: Completed daily quests and free
Deck: Korean rare
I agree, thank you!
![]()
I gave you for threads. You only have 6 posts done.Username: kimsguardian
Reason: completed both daily quests
Decks: korean 3 rare 3
Username: kimsguardian
Reason: free cards
Decks: korean 1 rare 1
thanks ~![]()
Trading with @Willow
Giving: The Boyz Hwall Rare + Onew 1 + 4 Rares
Taking: NewJeans Minji
I’ll post the rest laterthank you !
agreed!!! requesting Onew rare logo
Username: ani07
Reason for request: Completed all daily quests
Decks: Common: Korean 2, Rare: Deck 3
Username: Abeamus
Reason: Daily Quests
Deck: Korean Rare
2NE1 Bom
2PM Wooyoung
Ateez Hongjoong, Wooyoung & Jongho
Enhypen Jake & Jungwon
Hoshi #5
I.M #5
Irene & Seulgi Irene
Ive Rei
Jin #2
Kep1er Yeseo
Lisa #5
NMixx Lily M
SuperM Baekhyun & Taeyong
Ten & Yangyang Yangyang
TXT Beomgyu & Taehyun
Yongguk #2
Yuqi #2 & #3
You need a thread in the K/J/C/T section. Gave you for posts.U violette
R Completed dailies
D Korean 1 Rare 1
Done :)U Harmony_Starz
R Completed dailies
D Korean 1 Rare 1
Thak you!I gave you for threads. You only have 6 posts done.
You need a thread in the K/J/C/T section. Gave you for posts.
Done :)