K
karenina
Username: monique
Reason: Daily quests
Deck: Korean Deck 2 common, Rare Deck 2
Reason: Daily quests
Deck: Korean Deck 2 common, Rare Deck 2
Limited for Commons
Give: Oneus Xion Halloween + Xion Doppleganger
Deck: K1
Please and thank you <39muses
Baby DONT Cry
BESTie
HITGS
Hoshi x Woozi
izna
JJ Project
Kim Namjoo (Apink)
Odd Youth
Spica
Yeji (Itzy)
Yeonjun (TXT)
Username: monique
Reason: Daily quests
Deck: Korean Deck 2 common, Rare Deck 2
DoneChiara
both dailies
k1, r1
Your choices are 9Muses Sungah, Dal Shabet Ah Young, UAU JiUusername: pinkmelodies
reason: both dailies
deck: korean 3 rare 1
username: pinkmelodies
giving back: Jay Park 2, 3 & 4
type of reroll: common
batch: 12
Giving myself 9Muses SungahYour choices are 9Muses Sungah, Dal Shabet Ah Young, UAU JiU
Your choices are Irene 1, MEOVV Sooin, Spica SihyunUsername: centen
Cards to give back: Alexa rare 2, Alexa rare 3
Type of reroll: rare for commons
Deck: Korean 3
Username: centen
Cards to give back: Lightsum Hina, Lightsum Juhyeon, Lightsum Jian
Type of reroll: Common for common
Batch to pick from: 12
Spica Sihyun please!Your choices are Irene 1, MEOVV Sooin, Spica Sihyun
Done 💙user: centen
reason: both dailies
deck: Korean 3, Rare 3
Username: lexus
Reason for request: Both Dailies
Deck: Korean 3, Rare 2
you can request by batch now?Ahsoka
Daily
B12 commons
I just finished all the rest of the commons and rares, so by default the only commons I can get are the new batch 12 onesyou can request by batch now?
@Ahsoka wait, I just realized you alr have all the other commons... my bad lolyou can request by batch now?
yeah I realized that AFTER you liked my comment lolI just finished all the rest of the commons and rares, so by default the only commons I can get are the new batch 12 ones