Official Request Cards or Trades Here (162 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
User you will trade with: @Ozymandias
Card you will give away: Hyuna 2
Card you will receive: NCT Mark

bless you, Ozy! thank you for giving me our darling farting baby Mark ♥. I swear to treat him to some mint tea
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
User you will trade with: @Ozymandias
Card you will give away: Hyuna 2
Card you will receive: NCT Mark

bless you, Ozy! thank you for giving me our darling farting baby Mark ♥. I swear to treat him to some mint tea
Agreed :pandahappy:
And you're welcome :sj_weary:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,913
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will give away: svt dino
Card you will receive: lee hi 2
Thnx yachii n cards team,🤩😍🥰😘😗🙂😃😄😀😁😆
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
User You Will Trade With: @brekker
Card You Will Give Away: ATEEZ Mingi
Card You Will Receive: —
Thanks
you are very kind, but I don´t want to be indebted to you. I don´t know when or whether I will get a card you want. I´m playing the game so that more cards get pulled. please, keep that card until you can trade it or I can give you what you want :).
thank you tons though! ♥
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
you are very kind, but I don´t want to be indebted to you. I don´t know when or whether I will get a card you want. I´m playing the game so that more cards get pulled. please, keep that card until you can trade it or I can give you what you want :).
thank you tons though! ♥
Don’t refuse a gift 👀
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Don’t refuse a gift 👀
nope, I don´t want any more messages and comments about how free cards are ruining the game etc. :D I´ve had enough of that.
but I love you, you are too kind ♥
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
nope, I don´t want any more messages and comments about how free cards are ruining the game etc. :D I´ve had enough of that.
but I love you, you are too kind ♥
Je t’aime aussi 😁
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will give away: Hyuna #5
Card you will receive: IOI Yeonjung

Thank you Yachii!
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will give away: akmu suhyun
Card you will receive: girls day sojin
Thnx yachii n cards team,🤩😍🥰😘😗🙂😃😄😀😁😆
Username: kinnie
Reason: Completed daily quest
User you will trade with: @honeyfornomoney
Card you will give away: W1 Seongwoo
Card you will receive: B.A.P Jongup
User you will trade with: @eclipsoul
Card you will give away: Astro MJ
Card you will receive: Stray Kids Chan
i confirm this trade :sanapray:
User you will trade with: @Ozymandias
Card you will give away: Hyuna 2
Card you will receive: NCT Mark

bless you, Ozy! thank you for giving me our darling farting baby Mark ♥. I swear to treat him to some mint tea
Agreed :pandahappy:
And you're welcome :sj_weary:
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will give away: svt dino
Card you will receive: lee hi 2
Thnx yachii n cards team,🤩😍🥰😘😗🙂😃😄😀😁😆
I agree :)
Username: Abeamus
Reason: Daily Quest
Username: @Mangoey
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
Done :sanapray:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread