Official Request Cards or Trades Here (254 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
btw, I traded away my nct taeyong but I still have it in my collection even after the trade was completed :susPepe:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Username: OnlyCalB
Reason: Daily quest
:pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Heey I can finally pay back someone

User you will trade with: @Lovely_Cornchips
Card you will give away: INFINITE Woohyun
Card you will receive: -
OMFG OMFG OMFGOFMGOMFOGMFOGMFOGOM YES OMFG THANK YOUUUU
:pepecry2: :pepecry2: :pepecry2:

MC RUBRYBFJNSF
IM CRYING AGSDHBJKADS
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean thats what I promised for the MX VC :susPepe:
I KNOW BUT I WASN'T EXPECTING MY ULTIMATE BIAS THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
User You Will Trade With: @Vikki
Cards You Will Give Away: f(x)'s Sulli & Krystal
Cards you Will Recieve: She already gave me them because she's an angel <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heey I can finally pay back someone

User you will trade with: @Lovely_Cornchips
Card you will give away: INFINITE Woohyun
Card you will receive: -
Username: Yukibana
Reason: completed daily quests
btw, I traded away my nct taeyong but I still have it in my collection even after the trade was completed :susPepe:
Username: OnlyCalB
Reason: Daily quest
:pandahappy:
OMFG OMFG OMFGOFMGOMFOGMFOGMFOGOM YES OMFG THANK YOUUUU
:pepecry2: :pepecry2: :pepecry2:

MC RUBRYBFJNSF
IM CRYING AGSDHBJKADS
Done :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread