- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Username: Wingfrost
Reason: Free card
Username: saranghaeRosie
Reason: Daily task completed
Thnx, cards team.
Username: karina
Reason: Free card
Username: KOE
Reason: Daily Done
Username: RainbowDevil
Reason: Free card
my first new card in like a month![]()
Done!Username: Xeulgi
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
Your options are;Requesting reroll
Username: Mangoey
Cards to give back: Vixx Leo, IOI Chaeyeon, EXO Suho
Batch to pick from: 3rd batch please
Thank you!
I'll take Chorong, thanks!Your options are;
Infinite Sungjong, ikon DK, Apink Chorong
Username: OnlyCalB
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
DondonI'll take Chorong, thanks!
AgreeUser you will trade with: @blueberries
Card you will give away: Miss A Min
Card you will receive: Apink Eunji
Username: NASA
Reason: Free card
User you will trade with: @blueberries
Card you will give away: Miss A Min
Card you will receive: Apink Eunji
Done!Agree
Done your daily as I know your as asking for the previous KST day. You are a little late so try to post just before the start of the new KST day.User you will trade with: @Panda
Card you will give away: B.A.P Youngjae
Card you will receive: 2NE1 Dara
Username: @blueberries
Reason: Dailies
Username: reo
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
Done!Username: brekker
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
please and thank you!
![]()
whenever I added a bg gif I got a gg card, so let me try it the other way around :D
Your options are;Username: karina
Cards to give back: izone minju, chaeyeon and BTS Jimin
Batch to pick from: 3rd batch
HaraDone your daily as I know your as asking for the previous KST day. You are a little late so try to post just before the start of the new KST day.
Done!
Your options are;
Kara Nicole, Kara Hara, AOA Chanmi