Official Request Cards or Trades Here (158 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
User trading with: @Mei_Ying
Card giving awayLagot7 youngjae
Card receiving: fromis9 jiheon

Thnx, mei_ying n cards team.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
User trading with: @brekker
Card giving away: BTS Suga
Card receiving: -
not sure if you want to do this as this card would go to Jimimis? I have promised to help her collect all BTS. are you sure about this? I can trade for this if you just reserve this card for me. ♥
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
not sure if you want to do this as this card would go to Jimimis? I have promised to help her collect all BTS. are you sure about this? I can trade for this if you just reserve this card for me. ♥
I mean I did say I'll get you a BTS Card for GFriend Yuju I think it was? I'd hoped you would keep him tho, but he's yours to give to Jimimis then
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean I did say I'll get you a BTS Card for GFriend Yuju I think it was? I'd hoped you would keep him tho, but he's yours to give to Jimimis then
I would like to keep him one day. but a promise is a promise ♥ I´ll give you my Rare Card this week though! unless it´s Minho. you can hopefully trade it well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
User trading with: @brekker
Card giving away: BTS Suga
Card receiving: -
I agree, thank you ♥

User trading with: @Jimimis
Card giving away: BTS Suga
Card receiving: ---

now, you only need RM! ♥
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I would like to keep him one day. but a promise is a promise ♥ I´ll give you my Rare Card this week though! unless it´s Minho. you can hopefully trade it well.
NO i dont want your rare card, i'll decline it :nekopout: you already gave me another set of common cards some days ago which I somehow have to pay you back for, now that I have Han, unless you want them back, we can do that too
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
NO i dont want your rare card, i'll decline it :nekopout: you already gave me another set of common cards some days ago which I somehow have to pay you back for, now that I have Han, unless you want them back, we can do that too
no way! I do like helping people collect sets, unless they give the cards into reroll, which you haven´t done, so it´s ok! you do need to set up new goals! :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
no way! I do like helping people collect sets, unless they give the cards into reroll, which you haven´t done, so it´s ok! you do need to set up new goals! :D
i probably wont have any until the next batch drops lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Username: karina
Reason: dailies
Username: Yili
Reason: Daily quest
User trading with: @Abeamus
Card giving away: Exo Lay
Card receiving: Ateez Wooyoung
User trading with: @Abeamus
Card giving away: 4Minute Jiyoon
Card receiving: BTS Suga
User trading with: @brekker
Card giving away: BTS Suga
Card receiving: -
I would like to keep him one day. but a promise is a promise ♥ I´ll give you my Rare Card this week though! unless it´s Minho. you can hopefully trade it well.
User trading with: @Mei_Ying
Card giving awayLagot7 youngjae
Card receiving: fromis9 jiheon

Thnx, mei_ying n cards team.
Done!
:pikahappy:
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I do not approve of this new information :shamesica:
Figured some might not like it. I'll remove it from your card.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:

I guess for those that want it can just request it. I don't mind doing it for people, especially if they plan on keeping the card for a set.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Figured some might not like it. I'll remove it from your card.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:

I guess for those that want it can just request it. I don't mind doing it for people, especially if they plan on keeping the card for a set.
I'm sure if people like the idea they won't say anything about it although a thread about it might be an easier way to get an idea
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
it´s a great new feature! ♥ at least people like me will get to remember all the trades! it takes me a lot of time to complete one set and I often forget to thank people properly. so thank you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread