- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
I agree and thank you!User you will trade with: @heartstopper
Card you will give away: IZ*One Hyewon
Card you will receive: Monsta X Kihyun
thanks!
User you will trade with: @heartstopper
Card you will give away: IZ*One Hyewon
Card you will receive: Monsta X Kihyun
thanks!
I agree and thank you!
Username: Myco
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
Deck: Korean
Done!Username: moonlight
Reason for Request: Completed Daily Quest
Deck: Korean
I agree and done!User you will trade with: @OnlyCalB
Card you will give away: f(x) Luna
Card you will receive: Wonho #3
Username: Yili
Reason: Daily task
Deck: Korean
Done!Username: heartstopper
Reason: Completed daily quest
Deck: Korean
agree
Done!agree![]()
I agreeUsername: Vikki
Cards to give back: Exo Baekhyun, Nuest Ren, Ace Byeongkwan
Type of reroll: Common
Batch to pick from: 4th
User you will trade with: @OnlyCalB
Card you will give away: Ailee 5
Card you will receive: Byeongkwan, Ren
User you will trade with: @lexus
Card you will give away: Twice Mina
Card you will receive: Exo Baekhyun
Username: Vikki
Cards to give back: Exo Baekhyun, Nuest Ren, Ace Byeongkwan
Type of reroll: Common
Batch to pick from: 4th
User you will trade with: @OnlyCalB
Card you will give away: Ailee 5
Card you will receive: Byeongkwan, Ren
User you will trade with: @lexus
Card you will give away: Twice Mina
Card you will receive: Exo Baekhyun
I agree and done, thank you!I agree![]()