- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I used to do like really elaborate and crazy long reviews on an old forum.
But I no longer have the time or energy for that but I do miss putting out my thoughts
on an album.
But to make it easier I want to only do requests for Mini-Albums.
I want to only write short little summaries of my thoughts on each song.
I don't want to overcomplicate it and make it confusing.
So put in a request below for a KOREAN Mini Album that you want me to review.
And I will get to it when I can-please be patient.
Also it's first come first serve and I will tag the requester when it is done.
Also a little shout out to @Vikki for inspiring me again with her thread.
But I no longer have the time or energy for that but I do miss putting out my thoughts
on an album.
But to make it easier I want to only do requests for Mini-Albums.
I want to only write short little summaries of my thoughts on each song.
I don't want to overcomplicate it and make it confusing.
So put in a request below for a KOREAN Mini Album that you want me to review.
And I will get to it when I can-please be patient.
Also it's first come first serve and I will tag the requester when it is done.
Also a little shout out to @Vikki for inspiring me again with her thread.