Request Short Covers From Me (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Uh, I like to sing.
Sometimes I'm good.
Sometimes I'm bad.

I will do English songs or Korean.
But know if you request a Kpop song
the Korean will be butchered.
No promises for these sounding good so request with your own discretion.

I will make a thread with the cover and tag you in it.
If you don't like it feel free to give me some feedback.

ALSO, I AM ALTO VOICE DON'T GO SUPER HIGH.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread