REQUEST THREAD RE-OPENED (1 SPOT OPEN) (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
This thread might be really stupid or pointless.
But thought I'd put it out there in case anyone was interested.

23 groups have been reviewed so far.
So go here to request a group you want to see reviewed.

I am only taking 5 more requests before closing down shop again.
My schedule is pretty busy so I can only take on a couple at a time.

Click the link to request-please don't request in here.

:sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu:​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread