Request with MV's (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I haven't written a story, poetry, or ANYTHING in ages.
I feel really rusty and sad about it because I used to write
all the time.
(Hard to believe given I suck at basic sentences on this forum and in day to day conversation)

But I was watching some MV's and realized they could be cool to use for inspiration.
So if you guys want to request something from me do so below
by posting a MV or song that you want me to use for inspiration.
(I won't use the idols names in the story though just random ones)

Please don't let this flop
:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean u can do one of those "Am I a Butterfly dreaming I'm a Human or a Human dreaming I'm a Butterfly" stories
I've never heard of those but thank you it might take a bit of time to make it.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't find them that scary; but....... they are truly the darkest Japanese idol group.
It's just because I'm religious and demonic shit freaks me out and the thumbnail scares me.

But also I've written some fucked up stories so I CAN do it I'm just scared to hit play also LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread