- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Hi everyone!😊I will be rerolling these cards soon:
A.C.E Donghun, BTS Suga Rare, CIX BX, G-Dragon 1, Heize 2, Mamamoo Solar, Oneus Seoho Rare, Park Bom 2, The Boyz Sunwoo
I haven't found anyone who's looking for these Halloween cards so please let me know if you would like them and what you are willing to offer:
GOT7 Mark Halloween
A.C.E Donghun, BTS Suga Rare, CIX BX, G-Dragon 1, Heize 2, Mamamoo Solar, Oneus Seoho Rare, Park Bom 2, The Boyz Sunwoo
I haven't found anyone who's looking for these Halloween cards so please let me know if you would like them and what you are willing to offer:
GOT7 Mark Halloween
Attachments
-
70.9 KB Views: 28
Last edited: