Rumor Resoutions for new year? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Do you have any
Or have you given up on those
And what are your feelings about the new year

For me, personally I am looking forward to it, might be silly but it feels like a new starting since things have been pretty good for me :pikahappy:
And I don't have any specific resolutions, I just want to improve in general
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Do you have any
Or have you given up on those
And what are your feelings about the new year

For me, personally I am looking forward to it, might be silly but it feels like a new starting since things have been pretty good for me :pikahappy:
And I don't have any specific resolutions, I just want to improve in general
2020 will be the year where i will invest more time to spread kpopsource globally.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just want to relax and take each day on it’s own.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
well there are tons of small things I'm going to do that will hopefully pile up and become something great.... basically my plan is becoming healthier and happier, feeling and looking better, just doing better in general in life as an improved version of myself..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
well there are tons of small things I'm going to do that will hopefully pile up and become something great.... basically my plan is becoming healthier and happier, feeling and looking better, just doing better in general in life as an improved version of myself..
Same ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread