[RESULT] Vocal Battle | Nugu Edition | Round 6 (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
12009


Here we are, yet again, waiting to see the results and guess who won


12010


yes you're right! Idol 4 'Koala' 🐨 won again.

Another round won, another Idol down!

Idol 7 'Raccoon'🦝 was

A.C.E's/UNB's Chan






Round 7 will be posted soon
Link to poll
- here -


 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I LOVE his voice. I guess it’s time to look into ACEaong with VAV.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Would you like to join the rabb.it session for ace tomorrow? :pepesmug:
Depends on the time. Usually I’m either asleep or at school when you guys have rabb.it sessions. But if it’s a time where I’m doing neither of those things, then I’d love to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Depends on the time. Usually I’m either asleep or at school when you guys have rabb.it sessions. But if it’s a time where I’m doing neither of those things, then I’d love to.
it'd probably be around this time, maybe an hour earlier
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
koala really isn’t going down
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
it'd probably be around this time, maybe an hour earlier
If it’s tomorrow, I’m up for it then. But I have like zero experience with rabb.it so I’m not sure what to do or how to find it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread