- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
A.C.E BADGE VOTING THREAD
Click here to vote for final badges!
I have gotten requests to change the A.C.E badges, so here is the thread to post any suggestions that you may have.
Once the suggestion period is over, there will be an option of whether you actually want the changes during the voting period.
I really appreciate everyone who work hard to make the badges <3
RULES
▸ Badges must be 77x77
▸ Official photos only
▸ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
▸ Post your sources along with badges
▸ Must be high quality and not blurry. Awards team will make changes as needed.
BADGES NEEDED
▸ A.C.E Group Badge
▸ Jun
▸ Donghun
▸ Wow
▸ Byeongkwan
▸ Chan
Because I have gotten a lot of suggestions already, the suggestion period will be short.
SUGGESTION PERIOD: 11/4 - 11/6
VOTING PERIOD: 11/7 - 11/11
Click here to vote for final badges!
I have gotten requests to change the A.C.E badges, so here is the thread to post any suggestions that you may have.
Once the suggestion period is over, there will be an option of whether you actually want the changes during the voting period.
I really appreciate everyone who work hard to make the badges <3
RULES
▸ Badges must be 77x77
▸ Official photos only
▸ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
▸ Post your sources along with badges
▸ Must be high quality and not blurry. Awards team will make changes as needed.
BADGES NEEDED
▸ A.C.E Group Badge
▸ Jun
▸ Donghun
▸ Wow
▸ Byeongkwan
▸ Chan
Because I have gotten a lot of suggestions already, the suggestion period will be short.
SUGGESTION PERIOD: 11/4 - 11/6
VOTING PERIOD: 11/7 - 11/11