[RESULTS] Dreamcatcher New Badges (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
CLICK HERE
DREAMCATCHER BADGE VOTING THREAD
header.PNG

This thread is for new Dreamcatcher badges that some users requested.
Once the suggestion period is over, there will be an option of whether you actually want the changes during the voting period.


RULES
▸ Badges must be 77x77
▸ Official photos only
▸ Covered face/side profile photos are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
▸ Post your sources along with badges
▸ Must be high quality and not blurry. Awards team will make changes as needed.

BADGES NEEDED
▸Dreamcatcher Group
▸JiU
▸SuA
▸Siyeon
▸Handong
▸ Yoohyun
▸Dami
▸Gahyeon

SUGGESTION PERIOD: 11/4 - 11/15
VOTING PERIOD: 11/16 - x
​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My Suggestions:

Group Badge:
1.
b43fzULKdAxTTMEPGjpvgcg5sw_rmcvideo_144P_256_100_32_logo.png
2.
dreamcatcher__prequel__zip_file__by_sooyounglover-dbhxy0e.png

b43fzULKdAxTTMEPGjpvgcg5sw_rmcvideo_144P_256_100_32_logo.jpg
dreamcatcher__prequel__zip_file__by_sooyounglover-dbhxy0e.jpg

JiU
1.
jiuu.png
2.
Jiu.png

jiuu.jpg
Jiu.png

SuA
1.
suaaaa.png
2.
Suaaa.png

suaa.png
Sua.png

Siyeon
1.
siyeonn.png
2.
siyeon.png

siyeonn.jpg
siyeon.jpg

Handong
1.
handongg.png
2.
handong.png

handongg.jpg
handong.jpg

Yoohyeon
1.
Yoohyeon.png
2.
yoohyeonn.png

Yoohyeon.jpg
yoohyeonn.png

Dami
1.
Dami.png
2.
damii.png

Dami.jpg
damii.png

Gahyeon
1.
gahyeonn.png
2.
gahyeon.png

gahyeonn.jpg
gahyeon.jpg


@Yolks I just re-did some of the badges:)
​
 

Attachments

Last edited:

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Group
dc.png
x


JiU
jiu.pngx
ji.png
x
jiu1.png
x
jiu2.png
x
jiu3.png
x
jiu4.png
x
jiu5.png
x
iu6.png
x
jiu7.png
x
jiu8.png
x
jiu9.png
x
jiu10.png
x
jiu11.png
x



! Note: I am not familiar with the members so I might have connected members with the wrong name !
! Will make more group badges later !
! Part 2 arriving soon !
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Group
dc.png
x


JiU
jiu.pngx
ji.png
x
jiu1.png
x
jiu2.png
x
jiu3.png
x
jiu4.png
x
jiu5.png
x
iu6.png
x
jiu7.png
x
jiu8.png
x
jiu9.png
x
jiu10.png
x
jiu11.png
x



! Note: I am not familiar with the members so I might have connected members with the wrong name !
! Will make more group badges later !
! Part 2 arriving soon !
Did a quick overview of them and I think they are all JiU. I don't see any other member being used here.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Did a quick overview of them and I think they are all JiU. I don't see any other member being used here.
atm I have found amino's with teaser evolutions so they should be right rn
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
atm I have found amino's with teaser evolutions so they should be right rn
just mention me when you need any help with the members :)will gladly help you
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread